The Left's has always been pro-special interest; and has decades of failed policies from education, war of poverty, and economic development. Trump's message has always been pro-America. It is the core of his plan.
- "We are transferring power from Washington, D.C. and giving it back to you, the American People."
- "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people."
- "A nation exists to serve its citizens."
- "This American carnage stops right here and stops right now."
- "We’ve enriched foreign industry at the expense of American industry; subsidized the armies of other countries while allowing for the very sad depletion of our military; defended other nation’s borders while refusing to defend our own; spent trillions of dollars overseas while America's infrastructure has fallen into disrepair and decay."
- "It’s going to be America First. Every decision on trade, on taxes, on immigration, on foreign affairs, will be made to benefit American workers and American families."
- "Protect our borders."
- "Get our people off of welfare and back to work."
- "Buy American and Hire American."
Like him or not, Trump's focus on the "we" is a welcome reprise from eight years of Obama's self-aggrandizing "I."
- Trump mentioned himself just three times in is inauguration speech while referring to “we” the American people 45 times.
- Obama referred to himself 75 times in his farewell speech.
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.