Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Scout Law Test for Our Business and Policital Leaders

The Scout Law states:
A Scout is: Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, Reverent.
How many of our business, civic and political leaders can meet this test? President Obama certainly fails.

For the most part, business and political leaders are not selected based on their characters. They are selected based on their accomplishments or perceived benefit to the constituencies they will server.

I have worked with and for many individuals over my years. Some meet the Scout Law test, most did not. Few of our elected officials stand

If we expect our young men to demonstrate these characteristics, why shouldn't this same standard apply to our leaders?

I challenge you to consider the "Scout Law Test" the next time you are asked to vote or submit you assessment of someone who will have a say over you, your community, your state or your federal politicians.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This text is worth everyone's attention. Where can I find out more?

Feel free to visit my webpage - acheter des vues sur youtube
My site > achat vue youtube

Anonymous said...

Good web site you've got here.. It's hard to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays.
I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

Here is my web blog :: Achat Retweet pas cher