Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Irony of Brown Winning the Kennedy Seat

We rarely see these things -- they are more for the novel or big screen. Ted Kennedy, the wannabe godfather of socialized medicine, passes away. His seat, filled temporarily by a a liberal after some MA state shenanigans, was taken by a Republican that clearly stated his intent to not vote for it.

All I can say is, and I can't believe I am actually saying this, bless the people of Massachusetts.

Who would have thought this was possible. Only two weeks ago, Coakley have a double digit lead. This teaches us that nothing is every a done deal.

1 comment:

Tom Degan's Daily Rant said...

The good people of Massachusetts told pollster after pollster that they wanted to send a message to Washington. My! My! That message has been received loud and clear:

"WE'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION!"

Congratulations, Massachusetts!

http://www.tomdegan.blogspot.com

Tom Degan
Goshen, NY