Sunday, August 27, 2006

NFL Fantasy


This was the weekend for most NFL fantasy team drafts. I am amazed at how big it is. This year, I hooked up with my three brothers in Ohio plus eight others for a twelve team league. They did the draft at a bar in the north part of Columbus, Ohio. My son and I joined forces here in Utah and participated in the draft over the phone.

Our league allows for you to play two RBs, two WR, one WR or RB, one QB, one TE, one Kicker, one Defense. Our team is as follows:

-- Running Backs: Tiki Barber (Giants), Kevin Jones (Lions), Chester Taylor (Vikings), Cedric Benson (Bears)
-- Wide Receivers: Torry Holt ((Rams), Andre Johnson (Texans), Eddie Kennison (Chiefs), David Givens (Titans), Brandon Lloyd (Redskins)
-- Quarterbacks: Dante Culpepper (Dolphins), Byron Leftwich (Jaguars)
-- Tight End: Chris Cooley (Redskins)
-- Kicker: Josh Brown (Seahawks)
-- Defense: Panthers

1 comment:

christovich79 said...

I'm the returning champ in my league. We have a league with 14 squads, divided into 2 divisions. Each year it gets bigger.